Sunday, January 01, 2006

Wishing all Happy New Year

Rise and shine and welcome brand new year. Some will welcome it waking up pie-eyed and some with a fresh mind and heart. I am the unlucky one who is going to welcome the year waking up early and fresh .

I did not party yesterday night. After a long time, away from the howling crowd, dancing and partying over my head, I spent my new year in my small room trying to connect the net ( which of course did not connect ) and then sleeping. Not very exciting but I am just trying to find the silver lining.

No matter about the kind of celebration. I see this year as very important for a many of us. First, two of our colleagues are going to finish their MBA s and have already got the jobs. Our best wishes and congratulations to them. I am keen on seeing one of them married this year. I am sure he will not disappoint me. Best wishes for that also. As far as settling with life partners is concerned, I think many of us will be closing on to it or atleast the thought will start seeping in the minds.
A very few of us are going to give an entirely new direction to their lives, they all have best of my wishes.

Over all may this new year bring all happiness, success, stability and peace. Amen.

No comments: