Sunday, January 01, 2006

Targets 2006



Originally ,I had planned to compile my targets and wishes for the next new year before this day, but as usual I am doing it at the last moment. I wanted to put some mind into it, but still, chalta hai. So lets get over with this is also.

Quarter I:

1. Savings 20 K, at least.
2. Concentrate on job.
3. Learning a lot more on photography and will try to take some exotic pictures . Put your dirty minds to rest. Something like early morning driving to Churchgate or priyadarshani park, or just to see the pretty females with flowers on their way to Mahim Church and hope that one of them shows me the way to laundry. Ahhhh..
4. Start exercising. I need it desperately. ( Even the cute friend is frowning on my paunch ) Hmm. Target reduce 5 kgs.
5. Seriously contemplating to join guitar class or some language class.
6. Lot many blogs to be posted.
7. Small vacation break to – either of three- Goa, Kerela, Kashmir. Any one interested do call me.

First quarter as an whole I foresee a lot of excitement and activities.

Quarter II.

1. Join either guitar class / language class. This should be a must. The whole thing has been in abeyance for quite some time, now.
2. Buy an iPOD
3. Savings to touch 50k.

Quarter III:

1. Quit the job.
2. Focus on CAT.

Quarter IV.

1. Buy a Laptop.
2. Chirstmas and new year break will definitely be out side Mumbai. Some place, some where beautiful.

All these to be reviewed on a quarterly basis of course, and also please note the plans are subject to changes at the owners discretion ( which is based on two variables of money and time ) . But any how I shall try to stick to the KRA as above. And make the new year as interesting as possible. And trust me many surprises shall follow ( I see the eyebrows rise. Its such a teasing thing- the surprise !! ) . May god be with me.

Touché

1 comment:

Praharsh Pandey said...

Ur photograph proves that i have natural instinct for photography hahahahaha