Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little Search

Searching for a subject
A muse for my study
Searching for the shade
A place where I could be

Searching for sweet desire
For my love to rest
Searching for the fall
spirit breaking to seas test

Searching for the touch
Flowing feathers to ride me free
Searching for the torchlight
Into the distance, something to see

Searching for the air
In this chamber of smoke
Searching for the words
To loosen the choke

Searching for the friends
His shoulder and an ear
Searching for the laughter
Into the bubbles of her tears

Searching for the autumn leaves
Lonely between pages
Searching for the memories
Somewhere between these ages.

Searching and crawling,
I saw you towards the sea
for the long journey within,
To quench the life into thee.

2 comments:

Panduram Ganpathrao Dhule said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panduram Ganpathrao Dhule said...
This comment has been removed by the author.