Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mellow High !!

Reflect back. One can’t ever bid past good bye and come back to life with a bang. Not always. Rather never. Certain things come with nostalgia that’s such a wonderful mellow high. A pristing pure moment of bliss. I don’t know, I resist coming to terms with the present. And time and again, I am reminded, life’s beautiful. Cherish what you had and gaze into the distant horizon seeking the gentleness in future. For all the faces, all the back grounds that’s so firmly instilled in your memory, like the bitter sweet taste of vintage wine. Often in this fast paced life, people would party the whole night, trying to live each moment of present and then wake up with a terrible hangover forgetting every thing that was celebrated, just to be reminded once again bit by bit.

All good things come in three. Few amongst most people who always were and always are behind me. Keeping me rooted to the real world.













Age no bar, caste no bar, money no bar, color no bar, creed no bar, sex no bar:D. When nothing bound you but the the idea of ideal life and you even gave it all up, just to live life in a moment. But life lingered, with your silent sigh as a residue.




















Monkeys or Langoors !!! :).

If just they were not in the frame, The landscape would have been so pleasing!




Thats every thing that he took away. That s everything that everyone takes away.
I could not help but to notice with mixed feelings and morbid confusion the T-shirt said- Punk.
Desperately avoiding the gloom to take over, all I can do is helplessly wish hes in peace.

View from home. Dark clouds looming over the green hills.




Rock star s and super stars..!. Young, beautiful and confused. Sing a song and prove me wrong. I hope at least one to stand and shriek out loud for every one to hear - dreams die hard!












There are infinite such moments which make up any life. And every time I have come across these reflections the feeling comes as though I am running out of life and I try to gather and rummage through everything, every second in the hope that these remain clipped in coming moments forever.


P.S: Except for two, the other snaps are courtesy Haria. And I hope the that a few people whom I've been pursuading to share my moments and the other snaps do that at the earliest.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

past is all which is left fr us to cling and linger on ,cherishing the moments is all whats left for d soul to ponder on , reflect retrospect and then smile at it or may be a hysterical laugh in all your lonliness.
But again that doesnt means we dnt have ne fcukin future lying ahead for us , its just round the corner , may be just the next turn ahead
by the way where are my fcukin snaps which were with you and if you will kindly grce me with sending the snaps which haria had given to you then i will feel blessed :)
nd since my fone is nt working again and it wont fr quite some time it seems so lemme fcukin kno if u r cmng to ahmedbd .....

rock ...

Anonymous said...

this piggys fone is never gonna wrk so how does it mater.....n if u want some of his pics thn i can give thm to u....just type ur e mail id here.....

peace ;))