Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Analyze this

Everythings physics. Here is something that I was going through after a long time and surprisingly I can see things in a different prespective. Nothing much just a little effort to find my postion in time and space.

" There are certain combinations of axially loaded members in which the equations of static equilibrium are not sufficient for a solution. This condition exists in structures where the reactive forces or the internal resisting forces over a cross section exceed the number of independent equations of equilibrium. Such cases are called statically indeterminate and require the use of additional relations that depend on the elastic deformations in the members. "

Not much but I've got a hunch I am thinking in right direction.

Adios.
Ankur

2 comments:

AKIHSRAD said...

Cool :)
Hoping for you, to remian in the same Right stream.

Praharsh Pandey said...

Hummmmmmm ..........somethings cant b even explained by physics dude .... isnt it ??