Friday, November 25, 2005

Shake ya bum bum..

Last Sunday every one was focused on the entrance test and later its analysis. Literally every one from graduate onwards – aspiring young and worried older ones virtually every one was focused on the test. I also played my role well. Confidently smoking cigarettes I drove to the test centre along with my friend, looked for my center, took my seat, diligently worked on the test for 2 long hours and came out, smoked a cigarette and went back to home. And this I have been doing for last 3 years. Every time cursing my happy-go-lucky, casual nature or rather every time reminded of my incompetence (which I believe is increasing). But each year during this time, just like that puppy, I gather all the courage and leave the test center with renewed energy and determination to come back.

And to my surprise, I have a lot of well wishers. Immediately after the test, I started getting calls from curious people wanting to know about my performance. I hope they all read this and surely their anxiety would be put to rest.

I have only one concern left, with every passing day, I am getting older and older and too senile to bear this humiliation. I don't want to end up like Naseeruddin Shah in Iqbal or may be I just want to be that. ( By the way Naseeruddin Shahs name in the movie was Mohit ! kinda cute just like the movie isn't it ? ).

Adios.

No comments: