Monday, October 31, 2005

Ek Chote se break ek baad

Hazaron Khwaishein Aisi, ki Har Khwaish par damm nikale
Bahut nikale mere arrman, fir bhi kam nikale.....

First of all, I must admit I am happy today. I realised that my late blog was read ! All though by a few known friends, still I am too glad. I just feel like an artist whose work is at least noticed. :).

Any ways for those who do not know, my blog was deleted coz of a slight mistake of pressing the delete blog button. It is only quite amusing that its on these moments that the " Warning Page " or the " Page not found " things doesn't happen. In one stroke a piece of memory, a little effort towards creativity, a little diary just wiped away. I feel sad about it, I really do. But then with a heavy heart I must say, Life moves on. And may be its a new begining for better thing s to come. Tosh !

Alas ! I must admit the time I am typing this I can't see the Publish Post button.

Life is Beautiful.

No comments: